Saturday, May 17, 2014
$100 Entry Fee – lowest priced tournament this summer! Guarantee of 3 games.
Registration is now closed.
9450 Fellsmere Road, Sebastian, FL 32958
- Indian River Rugby Club will be running a concession stand throughout the afternoon.
- Please park in the directed parking lots.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at this tournament. Teams and/or individuals who bring alcohol into facility will be asked to leave.
- No nudity or public urination will be accepted.
- A medical trainer will be available for all players.
9 AM – 12 PM – 7s coaching clinic $25- coaches can earn PDC to keep their coaching certification current
12 PM – Captains meeting followed immediately by tournament start
Entry Fee is $100 for a team.
Entry Fee: $2 for fans & non-players- (Players, coaches, med-staff, are free, up to 15 people/club)
No alcohol at the fields
Registration Form -link removed.
- Captains/Coaches must check with the tournament director (Evan Haigh) before they can participate within the tournament.
- Each team must submit a roster upon checking into the tournament. Please see the attached roster form to be completed.
- Please note all players must be USA Rugby CIPP’d. NO CIPP NO PLAY
- Each team is guaranteed three games. The two finalists will play four games.
- Captains meeting is at 12pm – First game starts at 1220pm
- In the event of teams being tied at full-time. Two minutes of golden point will be played. The first points scorer wins. If no points are scored it will go to a coin toss.
- It is the teams responsibility to know their kick off times.
May Madness Tentative Schedule