Florida Collegiate Conference (fcc) Divisions
Women’s Division 1
Women’s Division 2
Small School Division (NCR)
Our objective for creating the Florida Collegiate Conference is to provide conditions where growth can occur for all the College teams in Florida.
There are current divisions and teams
- (8) Men’s Division 1 teams
- (3) Division 4/Small College teams
- (4) Women’s Division 1 teams
- (5) Women’s Division 2 teams
- Develop a higher level of collegiate play, that will result in the ability for our teams to compete against the best Colleges in the country.
- Develop sustainable and well resourced clubs that either full varsity or quasi varsity programs.
- Create a larger value in winning the State Championship
- Offer both 15s and 7s Florida Championship Annually
- Allow teams to advance through the National Pathway whilst also continuing to play locally in Florida through to a State Championship
- Develop a genuine Florida College All-Star/Representative/Academy program that provides for further development, player advancement and tour opportunities for players.
Each team has contacts affiliated with the club, hit the link below to get in touch with them.Club Contacts